Sunday

Pink: 'I've Become Quite Boring in My Old Age'


Pink has settled down a lot over the last few years: She's now married, has a baby on the way, and she's stopped beating people up. From the sounds of it, the no fighting one has been the toughest adjustment in her new "boring" old age.

Pink (Getty) The 31-year-old star told The Sun newspaper: "A real good fight - it's been years. And you know what? I miss it, I really miss scrapping. I've become quite boring in my old age. I stopped getting in fights, I stopped beating people up. I mean, back in the day people could just punch each other, get over it and be friends the next day. Now it's lawsuits, it's boring, just boring."

Speaking of her pregnancy, which she confirmed to Ellen DeGeneres earlier this month - Pink said she and Carey had wanted to keep it a secret longer, and were “nervous” about releasing the news because she has previously suffered a miscarriage.

She said: “We wanted to wait and not talk about it for a while. But the world started talking about it last week so our parents had to hear it through the radio.”

Pink - real name Alecia Moore – also admitted she doesn’t know the sex of her child, but “thinks” it will be a girl, which has given her cause for concern. She joked: “My mom has always wished me a daughter just like me. I'm terrified one of us will go to jail!”

No comments: