Wednesday

.o.B Makes His Case To Be On MTV's 2010 Hottest MCs


The numbers don't lie when it comes to B.o.B and his candidacy to be one of MTV News' 2010 Hottest MCs in the Game.The upstart Atlanta rapper's debut album, B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray, entered the charts at #1 and he also scored three top 10 hits with his singles "Nothin' on You" featuring Bruno Mars, "Airplanes" featuring Paramore's Hayley Williams and "Magic" featuring Rivers Cuomo.In addition to his chart success, the melodic lyricist also heated up the streets with the T.I.- and Playboy Tre-assisted "Bet I" and the verse he lent to Cali Swag District's "Teach Me How to Dougie" remix.

According to Bobby Ray, it's his range that makes him one of the hottest this year.

"I think the thing that I deliver to be a stellar MC or a hot MC, I guess it would be diversity, maybe some type of boldness," B.o.B told MTV News. "It's really hard to assess myself, but if I had to say, I would say that. [I'm] just trying to seek out something new. ... [I] try to find something that hasn't been done yet and then do that and then combine that with what hasn't been done. Just really mix it up."

It's hard to argue with his recipe.

B.o.B recently performed during the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards and as a part of President Barack Obama's Generation 44 event, and he took the stage at the 2010 BET Hip-Hop Awards, airing Tuesday night (October 12).

Looking ahead, the rapper is gearing up for the release of his next single, "Don't Let Me Fall," and he'll then begin work on a new mixtape.

1 comment:

amigo boss said...

your so hot bro keep on it