Tuesday

Interview ya T.i alivyokutanishwa na mtu aliemsaidia asijiue na kuelezea kwamba ishu nzima ni ukweli…

Just days after the dramatic, and some would say heroic actions of rapper T.I., who saved a suicidal man's life. The two got the chance to reunite on the Ryan Cameron Show. T.I.'s recent sentencing to 11 months in prison for violating his probation was also a topic. Tip just released a song featuring Chris Brown titled "Get Back Up." In the song T.I. talks about people who have been quick to turn their backs on him.

"I think that I have been in a position to see just how quick people... the public will just throw you away," Tip tells Ryan. "They would rather see you suffer than to see you shine. And you can tell by the same people who praise you while you shining... The same ones who hold your hand up in the ring when you're winning, they gonna be the same ones slapping at me, pointing when you lose. And although my actions have been unacceptable, inexcusable. I don't see them as being unforgivable. And I think that I have been approached by the public... I'm not talking about the courts or anybody in legal. I'm talking by the public. I believe I have been approached in such a way that my actions are unforgivable. And I think that one bad move, one poor sense of judgement has discredited all of the good. Which I don't think is right. Especially when all of the people who are judging and pointing their finger at me are doing as bad, if not worse than me, without doing as much good as me."

The man who T.I. saved from jumping from the building, Joshua also spoke.

He talked about realizing now he needs to work through his legal issues and put the effort into doing tha

No comments: