Wednesday

MASHONDA NA SWIZ BEAT


So I’m sure you all heard about Alicia Keys and her baby daddy fiancé, Swizz Beatz in the headlines. Well in lieu of the announcement of their upcoming nuptials, VIBE magazine had the opportunity to sit down with Swizzy’s ex, Mashonda, to see what she had to say about the whole thing…….

VIBE: How much of a burden is it to be referred to as Swizz Beatz ex-wife, rather than Mashonda?

“I can’t wait until that goes down. I hate that when [Swizz and Alicia Keys are] doing something I always come up. I can’t wait for the day when we’re both in our own worlds. I’m a separate person and just want my own identity.

VIBE: How did you even find out that they were engaged and she was pregnant? Please don’t tell me the blogs.

I knew these things for a couple of months… I never talked to him about it though. It’s his life, but people talk. Nobody is nobody’s friend when it comes to stuff like this. There are people in their circles that talk and it gets back to me and I’m like ‘Wow, okay.’ I still feel like we should tell each other…No, I don’t care. I don’t give him the vibe that I care, so he wouldn’t feel obligated to tell me.

VIBE: Does it hurt listening to her now? Were you an Alicia Keys fan?

I believed her before.

VIBE: And now?

I don’t make it an effort to listen. I don’t make it an effort not to listen. I still like her songs. She’s head over heels in love and I get it. Every woman deserves to feel that, not at the expense of another woman though. But I understand why some of the decisions were made on her part, because her heart was so in it…People are always going to love her for her music, as they should. She makes great music, but no one is really ever going to understand what happened in this house. Bottom line, the rule is, if you’re messing with somebody, you don’t know they’re married, and you found out they’re married if you come into any contact with that wife, leave it alone… respect the woman, respect the wife…And that’s what I dealt with for a while, until I gave up.

Let’s give an A+ to Mashonda for staying positive. Good Job Ms!
As a Diva Wishing yuu all the best but of all that ,AM STILL Aalica big fan Lmfao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mashonda endelea na moyo huo huo dada angu

Anonymous said...

we love u more mashonda mo dan Alicia keys